Lowest Price I'M THE BARTENDER -Warning Sign- funny bar signs gift
List Price : $12.97
Price Save : $8.99
Average cutomer review :
Free Shipping Available.
Don't wait to get Good Product.Just Press For Order "I'M THE BARTENDER -Warning Sign- funny bar signs gift" SIR : MADAM
I'M THE BARTENDER -Warning Sign- funny bar signs gift, Brand New Sign: 8" x 12".Top Quality Sign.The Ultimate Gag Gift!.Proudly Manufactured within the U.S.A.. This is a model new 12" tall and 8" extensive signal. Our novelty indicators are produced from out of doors sturdy plastic with professional grade vinyl pics. These indicators will never rust or fade, perfect inside of or out (5 years outdoors)! The signal has round nooks and pre-drilled gaps for easy mounting. This item is in stock and prepared to ship, usually the next business day. Please investigate cross-check all our different indicators, they make the perfect gift for any get together.. And Now get Best price. View More
No comments:
Post a Comment